WHAT THE SELLERS WON’T TELL YOU ABOUT HGH RELEASERS
What are HGH releasers ? They are oral supplements which helps your body to release more Growth Hormone naturally. These contain a combination of natural products predominantly amino acids which stimulates the pituitary gland to produce more Human Growth Hormone (HGH). No HGH injections required. It is imperative to know that HGH releasers are not in any way similar to HGH injections. Injections contain real Growth Hormone while HGH releasers are in the form of capsules / tablets devoid of any actual HGH.
Though HGH injections will give you instant results but it does come with serious side effects. On the contrary HGH supplements will take about 2-4 months ( depending upon your body original HGH level ) to show any results but it does not have any side effects.
Till to-date none of the HGH supplements have been approved by the FDA, though individual ingredients are approved. Please note that dietary supplements does not need FDA approval.
All HGH releasers (supplements) are believed to be :
100% SAFE / 100% LEGAL / 100% NATURAL / NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED.
Obviously every HGH supplement claims to be the best, but the secret lies in its ingredients.
BEST HGH RELEASERS REVIEWED (in no particular order) :
1. GENF20 PLUS– Its ingredients consists of key amino acids which stimulates HGHproduction like Arginine, Ornithine, Lycine and GABA. Other amino acids like Tyrosine, Glutamine, Glycine and Valine helps to improve energy levels, weight loss, work as anti-depressant, protects liver and brain, prevents skin sagging and helps the gastrointestinal system. Other secondary ingredients like Pituitary powder, Colostrum, Deer Velvet Antler, GTF-Chromium, Phosphatidyl Choline, and Astragalus root extract helps to lower cholesterol and sugar level, strengthens immune system, increase testosterone, enhance sexual performance, acts as mood elevator, provides anti-oxidants. Colostrum contains IGF-1 (insulin like growth factors), which are actually products of HGH. Overall it looks like a complete HGH supplement with vital key amino acids present. This product is endorsed by Dr. Steven Lamm. For more information on GenF20 Plus ingredients click here. They also give you a trial period of 60 days and if not satisfied – Your money back. VISIT THE GEN F20 PLUS OFFICIAL SITE.
2. HUMOVOX – Its ingredients shows key amino acids like Arginine, Ornithine whichstimulates growth hormone production. Ingredients like L-dopa, Glutamine peptides help increase HGH production, while Leucine, Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q, Tonalin powder, AstraGin (Ginseng +Astragalus), Deer velvet antler, Forskohlin root, Alpha GPC(phosphocholine), Power grape, Fenugreek – helps in weight loss, muscle gain, as an anti-oxidant, improves immune system, fight diseases, healthy heart, increase energy level, lowers sugar level, increase testosterone levels, healthy sex drive, increases brain health and improves circulatory system. Other ingredients like vitamins (B6, B5, C, D3, Biotin) and minerals like Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium helps in repair of body, strengthens immune, reproductive, skeletal, muscular and digestive system, maintain healthy nervous system. Overall a complete supplement with added extras of minerals and vitamins. Surely worth a try.
3. GEN FX – Its key ingredients consists mainly of 12 amino acids also herbal and animal derived constituents. Amino acids like L-lysine, L-arginine, L-ornithine, L-glycine and L-glutamine increases body muscle mass and decrease fat deposits. They increase the natural production of HGH which is mainly released during sleep.
Other amino acids like L-Pyroglutamate, or L-pyroglutamic acid, L-Tyrosine increases cognition by increasing survival of neuronal cells increases memory. L-Tyrosine is the substrate for the production of L-Dopa. Plant ingredients like Panax ginseng powder, derived from the Chinese ginseng plant enhance alertness, increased nerve cell survival and improve circulation. Lecithin or phosphatidylcholine improve brain function and memory, and reduces cholesterol. Animal based ingredients like anterior pituitary gland powder helps in increasing HGH secretion. This supplement is packed with extra amino acids the key ingredients needed for natural HGH production, though anti-oxidants and vitamins are missing, but then they are not needed for HGH secretion. Comes with a 67 day money back guarantee. Certainly worth a try. VISIT THE GEN FX OFFICIAL SITE.
4. HYPER GH14X – This supplement contains key growth hormone releaser ingredients like Ornithine, Arginine, Lysine and GABA. Other amino acids like Tyrosine, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine helps in maintaining energy levels, weight loss,lowers anxiety, anti-depressants, reduced stress, helps gastrointestinal system, protects liver and brain. GTF Chromium lowers cholesterol, glucose and fat levels while Pituitary powder helps in the release of HGH. Colostrum is rich in anti-oxidants, strengthens immune system and is a good anti-aging factor. Colostrum contains IGF-1 (insulin like growth factors), which are actually products of HGH. Deer Velvet antler enhances sexual performance, increase testosterone. Phosphatidyl Choline reduces sugar and cholesterol. Astragalus root extract boosts immune system while Tribulus Terrestris extract increases sex drive. GO TO THE HYPER GH14X OFFICIAL SITE.
Reviews coming up soon ….Avatropin and GHR1000.
The focal point of all HGH releasers are Amino Acids like Arginine, Ornithine, GABA, Lycine, (which obviously was present in almost all the releasers reviewed) these Amino Acids are ever important ingredients as these stimulate the Pituitary Gland to produce more of your own Growth Hormone in a natural way without the need to inject yourself with HGH injections. It is proved via scientific studies that Ornithine, Arginine, Lycine and GABA increases HGH levels in humans.
For maximum effect of HGH releasers it is crucial that you lead a healthy lifestyle, regular exercise and weights, healthy food, reduce alcohol consumption, avoid sweets at night, adequate hours of sleep, less caffeine consumption etc. Suitable for ages 21 and above, gents or ladies. I hope this information was helpful for you to choose your HGH supplement (releaser).
CONSIDERATIONS BEFORE YOU START HGH RELEASERS.
This supplement might not be suitable for people having these conditions. Please consult your health care provider
- Gout, herpes or viral infection
- sickle cell anemia
- kidney, liver or thyroid disease
- conditions that require suppression of immune system (such as organ transplant)
- taking erectile dysfunction or blood pressure medications
- are on anti-depressants
- pregnant women.
PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE WHILE HAVING HGH SUPPLEMENT (RELEASERS).
- Do not consume sugar two hours following exercising.
- Do not consume any carbohydrates 90 minutes before bedtime.
- Drink ample quantity of water for HGH supplements to perform better.
- Before taking this supplement consult your physician if you are diabetic, if you have a gout or herpes viral infection, taking ED medications, anti-depressants or blood pressure medication.
Most growth hormone is secreted 30 to 70 minutes after you fall asleep, any disturbance of sleep will interrupt this hormone flow which may even be abandoned.
Exposure to light during night time (from TV, i-Pads, mobile phones etc.) can reduce the secretion of Melatonin, the sleep hormone, hence interruption of sleep which in turn effects HGH production.
- “European Journal of Endocrinology”; The Role of Endogenous GHRH in Arginine-, Insulin-, Clonidine- and L-dopa-Induced GH Release in Normal Subjects; Kunihiko Hanew and Atsuhi Utsumi; February 2002.
- “Growth Hormone and IGF Research”; L-Arginine-Induced Growth Hormone Secretion is not Influenced by Co-infusion of the Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitor N-Monomethyl-L-Arginine in Healthy Men; Sanne Fisker, et al.; February 1999
- “Growth Hormone and IGF Research”; Growth Hormone Responses to Varying Doses of Oral Arginine; S. R. Collier, et al.; April 2005
- NutraSanus.com: Ornithine Benefits and Uses
- HealthVitaminsGuide.com: Ornithine
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center: Life Changing Medicine: Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
- Nutros.com: Ornithine
- MayoClinic.com: Arginine (L-Arginine)
- MedlinePlus: L-Arginine
- NutraSanus.com: Ornithine Benefits and Uses
- HealthVitaminsGuide.com: Ornithine
Recent posts :
Does Homeopathic HGH work? Why to avoid sugar during night time. Types of HGH. How to boost your HGH level naturally. HGH injections side effects. Sleep and growth hormone. Articles on HGH. Caffeine and HGH secretion. Are Steroids and Growth Hormone same?
(the links on this page are sponsored affiliate links. The owner is not a user of this product but has thoroughly researched it and provided his personal opinion only)